Thursday 15 January 2009

Wow another award

My dear friend Susie over at Die cut Dreams has given me this award and I am so delighted, thank you hun.
The rules for this award are as follows :-
1.You need to name 5 things you are addicted to.
2.Put this award on your Blog and link it to the person who gave it to you.
3.Nominate 5 Bloggers and leave a comment on their Blog.

Here goes with MY 5
1. My Family
2. Crafting
3. Ciggies (sorry)
4. Coffee
5.
Browsing the Internet



I pass this onto 5 people whom have given me so much inspiration.

1. Bev
2. Marcea
3. Christine
4. Andrea
5. Sam

10 comments:

Marcea said...

Thanks again mum, wow - I am impressed by your lovely award and also .... you have cracked posting and links - well done hun!
Will ring you tonight before band
-x-

Bev said...

Oh thank you so much sweetie xxxxx

Christine D. said...

Hi Nicola,wow! Another award! Well done¨Congrats.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Well done on the awards Nicola - they are well deserved because your work is so beautiful.
Sharon xx

Susie Sugar said...

Congratulations Nicola you deserve it your a very special friend
Love Susie xx

aardvarkpest said...

Congratulations Nicola. Please pop over to my blog I have an award waiting for you.

Bev said...

Hiya Hunny, I have something for you on my blog

hugs Bev x

Sally said...

Nicola,
Have left a little something for you on my blog

Sally said...

Nicola,
I have left you something on my blog

Anonymous said...

THanks soooo much Nicola - I sooo hope you get this message

Sam
x