Tuesday 20 January 2009

More Awards

The lovely Glenda has passed on this lovely award, thank you hun I am honoured. You should pop over and browse Glenda´s great creations.
I have to pass this onto 7 other people so I nominate in no particular order:-
May, Doreen, Andrea, Rach,
Gramtrannydoc´s, Mar1ene, Roz



My dear friend Bev passed this award onto me and I am so honoured to receive this, thank you so much. Please stop by her wonderful blog for inspiration and view her amazing creations.



Here are the Rules:-
1. Put this award on your blog.
2. Link the person you received this from.
3. You can give this award to how many people you want.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.
I wish to nominate :-
Glenda, Christine,Sam, Susie

7 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Your blog is lovely Darling I love popping over to take a peek & see what you have been up too and I am always inspired, so you deserve every award you receive.
Thank you for passing it on to me you are a star xxx
Love Susie xx

Rach said...

thank you so much for thinking of me when passing on your award.
hugs rachxxx

MayJay said...

Love your blog Nicola, congratulations on the award, which you richly deserve and Thank you for passing it on.
Love, Mayxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks loads Nicola - was trying to update my blog today and nearly ended up sending it to the blog heaven.... hopefully all sorted now so that I can show my new award :)

Well chuffed :) :)

Sam
x

aardvarkpest said...

Thank you so much. I am honoured that you think my blog worthy of such an award.
Love Glenda XX

rozzyb said...

thank you sooo much for pasing your award on to me, i'm honoured,
love roz xxx

Christine D. said...

Thanks for thinking of me Nicola. I'm way behind on my blog, so sorry for the delay.