Saturday 31 January 2009

Thank you for these beautiful awards

Sorry I haven´t been around much this past week but hopefully I can now get back into all the super challenges as I had my last jab today and meds have kicked. Gosh Saturday night already, hope you are all enjoying yourselves.

Thank you so much Sharon, this sure is a beautiful award and is greatly appreciated.


I wish to pass this award onto Marcea, Bev, Sally, Susie and Rach.


I am honoured to receive this award from both Susie and Sharon.



It is a pleasure to pass this award to Sally, Sam and Christine.


Thank you Marcea for this beauty and as YOU have the biggest heart of gold this is coming straight back to you with much love.



I know you already have this award Bev but you are such a special person as are Sally,Susie and Mayjay.



Thank you Susie for this little beauty, just wish I had this figure !!!



I have pleasure passing this award on to Sally, Christine, Rach, Sam and Rozzy who is celebrating her birthday today.


Phew, managed to post all these awards, thank you my friends, serves me right for taking a week to do this . . . some people never learn teehee. I won´t tell you how long it has taken me but I bet those of you who are on a night out will have downed more than a few drinks by now !!! I am looking forward to getting back into my crafting so hopefully more cards than awards will appear here soon.
Have a great weekend one and all. xxx

9 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

You are just such a darling !!!
Thank you very much xxxx
I hope you are feeling better tonight
Love Susie xx

Sally said...

congratulations on all your awards and for thinking that I am worthy of them for you to pass them onto me. thank you

Bev said...

Aww thank you so much sweetie, this means so much coming from you xxx

I am going to get all me awards posted tomorrow, promise lol.

hugs B xx

Bev said...

ps, some emails coming your way right now xxx

Marcea said...

thanks for the award mum - am home at a decent time, lol
Will post my awards tomorrow
night night
-x-

Christine D. said...

Thanks for the award Nicola. My you have been busy on your blog!

rozzyb said...

Thank you so much Nicola for passing your wonderful award on to me. love rozxy xx

Rach said...

thank you sweetie for thinking of me...congrats on receiving all your wonderful awards. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear and congrats on all these lovely awards. Thanks very much for the lovely comments you leave on my blog they mean a lot to me.
Hugs from snowy Kent
Jacqui x