Saturday 24 January 2009

Catch up with awards

My good blogging buddy Sharon kindly passed this award onto me and I do recommend you pop by her blog and browse her wonderful creations, thanks hun but it should be I passing this onto you.
Anyway, the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week.
It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.

All you have to do is:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to pass this award along to the following people in appreciation of their great attitude and my gratitude.
1. Marcea
2. Bev
3. Susie
4. Nessy
5. Sally





Thank you Sally for passing this lovely award onto me, I do hope you are keeping well after your op and not in too much pain.
The rule of this Award is as follows
1.)Post a link of the person who gave you this award.
2) Nominate 7 other people and give a link to there site's.
3) Let the people who you have nominated know.
4) Put a logo of the award on your blog.
I would like to pass this onto:-
1.Christine
2.Susie
3.Sharon
4.Marcea
5.Nessy
6.Rozzy
7.Lise



Sally has spoilt me yet again with this beautiful award, thanks again my dear I appreciate your kindness in thinking of me.
I now need to pass this very elegant award onto 5 people and I choose:-
1.Glenda
2.Sharon
3.Marcea
4.Nessy
5.Christine








I´ve been tagged by Sally
The instructions are to navigate to where you keep your pictures, choose the 6th folder then choose the 6th picture and tell about it. Well this is mine. Looks like this lovely couple are having a good time yet again!!!
1. Navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post the picture on your blog with an explanation about the picture.
3. Tag 6 others to do the same, and let them know they have been tagged!
Here are my 6 friends:
Marcea,Susie,Glenda,Christine,Nessy,Rozzy



Phew this will teach me for being lazy and not posting as I receive.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. -x-

7 comments:

nessy said...

thankyou so much for those awards ~so kind of you to think of me ~really must get sorted on my awards ~have so many to put on my blog ~friends must think me very rude!!
vanessa xx

Sally said...

Thank you for the award. Will post it as soon as I can.

rozzyb said...

Hi Nicola
Thank you so much for passing on such a beautiful award to me. i will add it to my blog over the next couple of days and thanks for teh tags... I don't keep a pictures folder he he.... only of my cards lol! have to add one of those.
have a great weekend xx

Bev said...

Congrats on all your awards sweetie and thanks for passing one on to me xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Hello My friend thank you soooooo much, I could hug you but alas you are too far away !!! There is 2 for you on my blog but I see you have one of them already so there is one for you on my blog !! lol
Thank you again and thank you for your lovely comments on my Bunny business Easter paper bag album you are to kind xxxxx

Marcea said...

Thanks for all these awards - woohoo you are so kind :o)
What a lovely couple in the piccie, lol ..... xxx

Marcea said...

there is a little something for you on my blog mum
-x-