Wednesday 14 January 2009

Ooh I have an award

Thank you so much Andie for awarding this to me, I am thrilled to bits to receive my very first award from you hun.

The rules for this award are as follows :-
1. You need to name 5 things you are addicted to.
2. Put the award on your blog and link to the person who gave it to you.
3.Nominate 5 bloggers and leave a comment on their blog.

Here are MY 5 addictions

1. My family
2. Crafting
3. Ciggies (sorry)
4. Coffee
5. Browsing the Internet
I pass this award onto
1. Marcea
2. Christine
3. Susie
4. Sally
5. Paula

7 comments:

Marcea said...

Hi mum, awww thanks so much for this gorgeous award and congratulations to you for getting your very first award ... the first of many I am sure
-x-

Christine D. said...

Congratulations on getting this award Nicola!

Susie Sugar said...

Congratulations on getting your award Nicola and thank you soooooo much for passing it on to me you are a lovely Crafty lady and your cards a Stunning I cant wait to see what you make next xx

Bev said...

Congrats on the award sweetie ( and what that I see about the ciggies!!!! Norty girl lol)

hugs Bev x

MayJay said...

Hi Nicola, congratulations on your award, and thanks for your comment on my Kirstie page,she's an imp and we adore her.
Glad I.m not the only social pariah, or what used to be called smoker,lol.
See you on trimcraft, xx

Sally said...

Nicola,
Thank you so much for the award. I have posted it to my blog!

Paula said...

Thankyou so much for the lovely Award Nicola your very kind.
Paula xxxx