Tuesday 15 December 2009

On the slippery slope

Good morning folks, I hope you are well ahead with your Christmas shopping and enjoying watching all your children and grandchildren taking parts in the school concerts.
I have decided to step down from the DT on Creative Card Crew so this is my last card for them.
The challenge this week is
Anything Goes
and this will be the last challenge of 2009 and also a DT CALL so if you would like to join this fab group of girls just put DT Call next to your entry in the comments section. You have until the 4th January to enter and when the new challenges commence on 5th January they will be going fortnightly.



I am combining my card with Sketch Saturday this fab sketch, Simon Says Let it Snow, Stamp Something Winter Wonderland and Secret Saturday who would like to see Snow.
I have coloured these wee cuties with my copics adding lots of flowersoft and glamour dust. Papers are DCWV, sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly, sizzlet snowflake , ribbons, flowers and leaves are from my stash.

16 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card fabby image, luv all the snow,sue.x

Stef H said...

wow nic! this is stunning. i love the pink tree paper and those glittery flowers are fabulous. but your coloring???? now that's just gorgeous!

hugs,

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant so love the cute image and as usuall the detail is amazing hugs cheryl xx

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Nicola, this is just totally GORGEOUS!! I love your fun sparkle snow and images!! That accent looks so pretty too!!

Sorry you're stepping down from the TCCC! I love your creations hun!! And thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

kris said...

Sweet card!!! and such a loving image!! i love your fun papers and beautiful embellies!! an all around wonderful card! hugs, Kris

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nicola,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Nicola love the image and your papers and design just gorgeous

Hugs and Happy holidays
Lorraine x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Creative Card Crew will sure miss your talent girl!! I just love your creation Nicola!! The snow and the corners are stunning!! Great choice of dp and look at all the glitz!!

Victoria said...

fab card babes, gonna miss my buddy at CCC :@(

Victoria
x

Sally said...

Nicola,
Fabulous card. Creative Crew will miss you! I will miss seeing your posts for them..
Merry Christmas

Danni said...

Fantastic card! So cute and fun!! Love it!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Nicola, sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Nicola sorry I haven't been over for a week or so I really don't know where time goes these days any how I an here now !!!
This card it so sweet I love those paper and your colouring is fab, great image too
Hugs Susie xx

Pam Varnell said...

I just love this card Nicola. That is the cutest image and I love your fluffy snow. Hugs!!

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Bev said...

Love this card sweetie, such a fun image. Love the pink too - brilliant xx