Wednesday 2 December 2009

Flutter By Wednesday # 86

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday. I have a few fun things to share before I introduce our guest designer.
Flutter By Wednesday is fluttering to a new home for 2010!!! Be sure to stop by and become a follower so you don't miss a thing Flutter By Wednesday Blog
Flutter By Wednesday will start having our guest designers a bit differently in the new year...more chances for YOU to be featured!
We have a new Flutter By Team member, Kimberly, do stop by and say hi! Now the not so fun news, Taylor has decided to step down from the team for a bit. We will all miss her and wish her the best and hope to see her again next year!
Our guest designer today is the uber talented Mercy, be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love too.

Our challenge this week is open ... any creation as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it.



For my card I have followed sketch 29 on Papertake Weekly which was fabulous to work with. I inked up Fairies - Thistledown and Wild Rose and coloured with my copics. Papers are a mixture and flowers are by Petaloo.

Do stop by my teamies for more inspiration, links are on my side bar, thank you.

26 comments:

cheryl said...

wow hun this is awesome so love the layout and the colrs too hugs cheryl xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is simply gorgeous Nicola!! I just love your colors, coloring and papers. What a sweet image and all the details you added just makes it exquisite. Love all your creations my friend. You are so talented and sweet!!
hugs,
Chris

Karen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous, Nicola! Love all those layers!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job.

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful little image, and such soft and pretty coloring! Thanks so much for welcoming to the DT! :)

Nancy said...

Nicola, you always find the best images!! I love your card this week!!! Awesome!

Michelle said...

WOWZERS, Nicola!! B-EAUTIFUL!!! Love the glitter flowers and what a sweet fairy image - LOVE IT!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Just beautiful, Nicola! I'm loving everything about it!

Hugs,
Lelia

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Nicola, and its not christmas LOL
Clairex

Jill said...

aww Nicola your card is stunning, I love the image and your colouring is fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Oh so gorgeous sweetie!! Love that beautiful image and all the sparkly touches you've added!! So fun!! HUGS

kris said...

Nicola, this is a sweet sweet card!! love the little fairy! and you embellies are soooo pretty! hugs, Kris

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow Nicola this is gorgeous - I love that image and those glittery flowers along the side. Just gorgeous!! Hugs, harriet

Stef H said...

oh nicola! this is my all-time favorite of yours! it is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! wowza!

hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Nicola this is gorgeous your design and colours are so lovely and refreshing and that image is yummy.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Oh my!! I simply adore this!! Wonderful job...this is just awesome!

Cassie said...

what a lovely card! you've got to stop using those sweet images --- you are making me want one!!! hahahaahaha!!!!! I KNOW - that's the point, right?!?!?! LOL!!! seriously though, I just love how you bring them to life!

Ann Kranitz said...

gorgeousness!!! Love your fun layout also!!!

Unknown said...

nicola...this is so lovely! love the greens and purples together, and that image is so pretty!

Christine said...

Your card is stunning. I so love these great images and you've colored her so beautifully. I'm going to have to break down and order a couple, I think!

Blessings,
Christine

debby4000 said...

Beautiful fairy card, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Jodi said...

This is pretty! Love the colors and pretty glittered flowers!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Susie Sugar said...

So pretty soft & delicate and I love the glittered flowers
beautiful colouring
Hugs Susie xx

Pam Varnell said...

OMG I just love this fairy image Nicola. The colors are awesome and I love the sparkly flowers. Just beautiful. Hugs!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Nicola, what a fabulous card - love the colours, the beautiful image, the flowers and the swirls. Perfection!
Love, Sylvia xxx

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh my this creation from last week is just so pretty and I love that cute fairy!!! I love all that pink and green and bling too so so cool you totally rocked FBW last week!!!

Heather