Wednesday 1 April 2009

Back home with some new stash

Arrived back home last night after a hectic but enjoyable 12 days in UK. It was fantastic to see all our children and grandsons in this one trip and I got to meet our latest addition to the family for the first time and got lots of cuddles to keep me going for a wee while.
I also was introduced to Marcea´s infamous Starbuck´s hot chocolate and cake!!!
What a great time Marcea and I had shopping and the highlight was Harrogate Craft Fair where we met up with the lovely Bev for the Introduction to Copics Workshop which sadly was a shambles.I always thought a Demonstrator would demonstrate but sadly this was not the case and I came away so very disappointed and actually feel like complaining if only I knew how.
Wow you should have seen Bev demonstrate, now here is one lady who knows how to ... and this was for free on the best stand at the show The Hobby House and Jill the owner is such a sweetie too. Marcea and I enjoyed spending more than a few pennies here as the stock was fabulous.



Gosh our Marcea sure knows how to shop, she also took me to The Range and Papermill where I topped up on my Harrogate stash. I so needed card, envelopes, adhesives, a few extra paper packs to add to the K&Co I got from Jill etc etc.



Hopefully I will now be able to make some proper cards with all my new goodies, desperately needed embellishments too so this little stash should help me out!

It was a pleasure to meet Diane ,sorry I never got a piccie of you hun, and Joanne with Emma



I was lucky enough to also meet Moi, Dawny P, Marcea, Kath, Kirsten and Emma.

11 comments:

Marcea said...

Glad you had such a lovely time mum. Was great to see you and even better to go craft shopping with you lol. We sure know how to shop don't we. Hope you find a new home for all your new stash ... if not then I can oblige hahahaha. Looking forward to seeing all your new crafty creations!! I have been painting in the loft ... hopefull get all my stash moved up there at the weekend - woohoo
-x-

Kirsten...x said...

Glad you got home safely nicola...enjoy your stash hugs kirsten...x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Looks like all you girls had such a ball!!! I can't go to our show in London as I have a wedding. Love the look of all your new stash, hugs Pascale

Susie Sugar said...

Hi glad you had a safe flight home , I am so jealous and sad I couldnt go to the show with you and even more jealous you and Marcea got those lovely flourish punches they look lovely and yummy can't wait to see what you make with them
Love Susie xx

Bev said...

Oooh my word! Didn't you do well sweetheart!!! That's some serious stash shopping lol. It was so fab to meet up with you again, I loved every minute spent with both you and Marcea, you are two very special ladies xxxxx

I complained about the (lack of) workshop and am getting a refund, so get complaining sweetie xx

aardvarkpest said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time. Certainly looks like you know how to shop.I'm saving my pennies as I hope to be able to go to Ally Pally in a few weeks.

Glenda

Unknown said...

Was so lovely to meet you and Marcea, Nicola. WOW you did do a lot of shopping, and it sounds like you enjoyed every bit of it.

Joanne x

Maria Matter said...

Hi Nicola,
Sounds & looks like you had a grand time! I'm sure it was great fun seeing and meeting everyone!
Can't wait to see what you create with all your stash!
Blessings, Maria

Paula said...

Hi Nicola im so gald you had a great time on your visit to the uk and wow did you manage to top up your stash lol i bet you took a big suitcase home with you? lol.
My parent's live near murcia in a place called Camperverdi its a lovely little place ive been ther twice now. Well i cant wait to see what you make with your new stash and thank's for your lovely comments on my blog.
Paula xxxx

Emma said...

Wow what a fantastic stash you got...loads of gorgeous goodies.
Lol at the pics...omg I look awful!!!!
Emma x

Lorraine A said...

Ok I admit I am soooo envious !! ha ha I couldn't come this time cos I am flying home at the end of this month but will try meet you all next time, b sure to let me know the dates of the next harrogate show !! My parents live near Pontefract so not a million miles away ! I would love to meet you all ;-)
lorraine
lovely new stash Nicola, will be watching to see what you make with it all :-)