Thursday 3 September 2009

Needing Help Ladies

Hi everyone,
I am looking for some help here.
Paige age 12, was in a serious boating accident a few weeks ago and has just had part of her arm amputated. The doctors are working to save the rest. I do feel for Paige and her family as my own son lost his leg in an accident when he was 11 so I sure know what they are all going through.
Please check out Erin´s Blog for full details and try to send a card to Paige, we all have plenty of those now, don´t we.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

5 comments:

Bev said...

Thanks for the heads up sweetie, off to take a look now xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I am so sorry Nicole for this little girl. I will check out the details!! Hope you are having a great day!!

Helen said...

Will check out the details on Erin's blog.
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

Victoria said...

Hi Nicola

already made a card for Paige. just wanted to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

Your blog is fabulous, I've just become your 100th follower!

Victoria
x

Gibmiss said...

hi nicola
have made card now so will send asap. poor little girl, how sad

sylvie
x