Saturday 1 August 2009

DT Call at La La Land Crafts

Irina from La La Land Crafts is looking for 6 people to join her Design Team and has put a call out, so if you love stamping take a trip over to La La Land Crafts to view the requirements. If you dont wish to design but want to get your crafting mitts on these stamps, which look like they are going to be a huge hit from the previews - make sure you follow the blog and also note down La-La Land Crafts Store as this is where you will be able to buy the stamps from 12th August.

4 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Nicola, These sound lovely i will have to go over and take a peek when they release them. I have a little award for you on my blog, i know this is a difficult time for you so hop over when you are ready and grab it.
Lots of love n hugs
Vikki xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I miss you lots. Hope all is o.k. I left you something on my blog. Please do not think you have to pick it up but I just really wanted to let you know I appreciate you.
hugs,
Chris

Wellnifty said...

Hi Nicola, me again..when you feel up to it I've left something on my blog for you, thinking of you and the family

Chris xx

Rach said...

Hi sweetie,
good luck in my candy draw.. thanks for entering.. big hugs to you, Rachxxx